Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do you focus on website performance?
- Because performance matters. A lot. For example,
some studies show that a 1 second delay in page response can decrease the
conversion rate by 7%. Plus Google made page loading an official ranking
factor. Definitely not something to neglect.
- How do you assess the performance of a website?
- We use PageSpeed Insights. This tool is very important because it is made
available by Google. In other words, this is an open window on its search
- So... I could just use PageSpeed?
- Sure. You can enter your own URL, check your report, then the URL of your
competitor and review the differences. It shouldn't take more than, what,
5 minutes? Repeat the process for each of your competitors, and do it
everyday to make sure you are not left behind by a suddenly agressive
competitor. Now, consider your hourly rate and do the maths.